Thanks for your business and your trust in our services. It’s in our upmost interest to work on a long term relationship together and create a strong business relationship together.
Thanks for your business and your trust in our services. It’s in our upmost interest to work on a long term relationship together and create a strong business relationship together. The secure.bm system will make your online marketing activities on social media 100% easier and enables you to focus 100% on making money and stop wasting time on overhead and technical infrastructure.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICES WITH UTMOST CARE BEFORE USING secure.bm AND ENJOYING ITS SERVICES. AN ACT OF CONTINUING TO STAY AT AND USE secure.bm AND SUBSCRIBING TO ANY PACKAGE AND OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE IMPLIED THAT THE USER AGREES TO OBEY ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE
- secure.bm, we, our, its and us refer to secure.bm, its owner and authorized officials.
- Services include all the services offered by secure.bm including but not limited to secure.bm and assistance to improve marketing activities through “campaigns” provided for (social) networks.
- Additional or separate agreement refers to any separate understanding between secure.bm and the user other than or in addition to the TOS.
- You, client, visitor and user refer to any person visiting secure.bm and enjoying the Services
4. PRODUCTS AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
The use of the system is in general without any subscription fee available. The products we deliver will make your work as an online marketeer on social media easier and more powerful. You can order “campaigns” for a fixed price. You pay a fixed price and your “campaigns” will be added to your account. If a “campaign” goes down due to any mistake unrelated to payment method and or before advertising can be report, and you can order a new “campaigns”. For specific rules according to the replacement of services we refer to our “Terms of Business” section.
We value your business and like to make sure that your interests are taken care of. However we also value respect and the way we do business together. Therefore we expect to treat each other with respect and treat each other like equals. The main idea is that we treat each other like you want to be treated yourself. These are the outlines of the way we communicate and do business is:
- Regular contact: we value your contact and input how to improve our services. The better the contact the better our relationship will be
- Conversation: we are humans too and we like to be treated that way. In case things go well everybody is happy, but when things don’t work like you want to it is easy to complain. In this case please keep in mind that we are humans and like to look for solutions. We don’t allow our clients to start swearing, cursing, threatening or shouting will not be appreciated. We will dismiss your messages and we can even block your account if we feel like the business relationship is in distress
- Feedback: we want to improve our business and business relationship. If you are willing to help us out to improve our business we both can benefit from it. Please let us know how we do well or what should be improved
6. BASIC TERMS
When joining in business we expect you to fully understand the online marketing business and running advertising on social media networks. Basic terms to do business are:
- Understanding social media advertising: you know that advertising on social media can have it’s ups and downs. There are things you can and can’t do according to promoten. This will influence the lifetime of your “campaigns” and will influence your profitability. We will provide you with the highest quality of services with proven track record. We know that the quality is really high, so we can say that the way you advertise or handle the “campaigns” has a big influence on the final profit per “campaign”.
- Full knowledge how to advertise on social media: we expect you to understand how to handle “campaigns” and keep them in a good condition. The lifetime of a “campaign” is extended when you treat them well. We will not train you or explain to you how this game works. We expect you to already know that.
7. TERMS OF BUSINESS
When working together we both agree on the following terms:
- By using our secure.bm system you automatically agree with the terms in this document.
- The terms may change over time and you must check for updates on a regular basis.
- Both parties will respect each other in working in an ethical way and communicate with respect for each other
- When using our services you agree that you have full understanding of the way external parties will value your behaviour. Banning of “campaigns” is inevitable when not handled properly and according to terms and conditions of the social media networks. You agree to be fully aware of the fact that this will happen in case you will not agree to any terms.
- As a user of our services you agree you have full knowledge on how to handle and maintain “campaigns” and have long term experience with handling “campaigns” to keep them running and make profit
- As a user of our system you agree you trust our services and quality of the “campaigns” we deliver, and understand that the average lifetime of a “campaign” represents the quality of the “campaigns”. In case the average lifetime of the “campaigns’” you use are lower than our global average you agree to accept that your strategy is too aggressive, against policies or terms and conditions the way you handle your “campaign” is not sufficient.
- We as a service provider are able to disable access in case you are not respecting our business ethics. This includes but is not limited by: fraud, misbehaviour, rude or unwanted communication behaviour.
- Together we agree to work towards a long term business relationship and we both value our long term bond.
- Refunds or replacements of “campaigns” will only occur in case there is proven issue with our services or when the supplied “campaigns” have technical issues. In any other case there will be no refund. There is no replacement policy in cases like, but not limited by: inappropriate behaviour when maintaining “campaigns”, using low quality payment methods (e.g. credit cards that are banned by social media networks), unproven payment methods, payment methods that have no proven track record working on social media or for the given geo’s you will be active in, aggressive marketing methods, inexperience of yourself, partners or employees within your organisation.
- We as a service provider will always try to find a possible solution to solve any issues and keep the business relationship healthy. Although we will not accept abuse, extortion or threats in communication internal or external. This will terminate all rights and use of our systems.
- As a user of the secure.bm system you agree to use provided “campaigns” only for promoting products or services that are approved by the networks you run advertisements. And you run advertisement activities according to the terms and conditions provided by the advertisement platform(s).
- As a user of the secure.bm system you agree to run advertisements without fraudulent claims, forcing others into buying products, services or subscriptions and or other ways unapproved by local laws.
- As a user you are obliged to use the secure.bm services and infrastructure only for the provided secure.bm products (e.g. but is not limited to: you can’t create and use your own accounts on the provided virtual machines, use external third-party accounts on the secure.bm facilities, use secure.bm accounts that haven’t been transferred to you, and so on).
- As a user you need to inform the secure.bm about all the cases of bans of personal and ad accounts transferred to you within 1 business day after you become aware of the fact.
- Virtual machines are offered on a temporary basis. After the expiration of 6 months from the moment of transfer (‘delivery date’) the usage of the virtual machines might be limited until an additional fee is paid. 16. As a user of the secure.bm system you agree to stop virtual machines when you do not use them. Internet connection on virtual machines can be automatically paused after 15 minutes of inactivity and virtual machines stopped after 1 hour of inactivity (absence of any active actions from a user side on a virtual machine).
8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND SERVICE OF NOTICE
- All disputes arising from the TOS shall be resolved by secure.bm dispute resolution arrangements. The issue may be referred to an independent arbitration if secure.bm dispute resolution arrangements fail.
- In case, the arbitration fails to resolve the dispute, the matter may be brought before the court having competent jurisdiction in Cyprus.
- The user expressly agrees that the TOS shall be governed by the relevant laws for the time being in force in Cyprus.
- The courts having competent jurisdiction in Cyprus shall hear the disputes arising from the TOS exclusively.
- All the notices or correspondence required to be made hereby or by the relevant law for the time being in force shall be presumed to be delivered if sent to the official email of secure.bm or any authentic postage service.
- In case the communication is made through postage service, the communication shall be presumed to be complete after five (5) business days of the postage.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All the material contained in secure.bm, including, without limitation, the content, software, images, drawings and design, is the sole property of secure.bm and is protected by the copyright protection laws for the time being in force in Cyprus and by the relevant International Treaties. No user is allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute, reprint, host or use in any manner without the written approval of secure.bm.
- In the event of infringement of our rights, we shall take strict legal action, and shall also claim damages.
- secure.bm reserves the rights not hereby claimed.
The user hereby agrees to indemnify and hold secure.bm, its directors, affiliates, agents, employees and staff harmless against and from any claim, legal action, demand, damages, costs and expenses (including litigation costs) made by any third party arising out of or with respect to the user’s enjoyment of the Services, violation of the TOS, an act of omission or commission of the user, infringement of rights of third party or any contract with any third party.
11. DISCLAIMER AND EXTENT OF LIABILITY
- THE SERVICES AND MATERIAL OFFERED BY secure.bm, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE TEXT, IMAGES, GRAPHICS, SOFTWARE, TOOLS AND BUSINESS STRATEGIES ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN ’AS IS’ BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW FOR THE TIME BEING IN FORCE IN CYPRUS, secure.bm DISCLAIMS, HEREBY, ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES HAVE NO VIRUS OR HAVE MERCHANTABILITY, CONTINUOUS WITHOUT ANY FAULT OR INTERRUPTION OR ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; secure.bm DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ERROR LESSNESS OF THE SERVICES.
- Force Majeure: secure.bm is a professional business entity and adheres to the commitments and promises it has made with the clients. There are events that may make secure.bm to unable to provide the Services such as an act of God, natural disaster, lock-outs, fire, floods, strikes, labor troubles, riots, war, insurrection or any cause beyond the reasonable control of secure.bm. In such situations, neither secure.bm nor the client shall be held liable for the breach of any provision of the TOS or delay of the Services. The Services may be suspended until the existence of such situations. In case, the situation exists for a continuous period of thirty (30) days, the TOS shall be terminated between the user who has paid to secure.bm for the Services and receives no part of the Services, and shall be entitled to claim the refund.
- Extent of Liability: Unless provided otherwise in the TOS or any other additional or separate agreement, the aggregate liability of secure.bm with respect to the Services for all claims shall not be in excess of the original price of the Services the user has paid to secure.bm for the job from which the dispute, claim or demand has arisen
- secure.bm does not guarantee for the increase in the sales volumes, registration, subscriptions or sign-ups.
- All errors and omissions excepted.
- secure.bm shall not be liable for any damages, losses or costs resulting from the misuse of the Services in any manner.
- The client understands that there are some technical issues that may interfere with the provision of the Services to the client that include, without limitation, errors on the client’s website, downtime on client’s server and network outages beyond secure.bm’s servers. secure.bm owns no liability for the technical issues associated with the client’s website.
- secure.bm owns no liability for any loss or damage whether direct or indirect, incidental or punitive including, without limitation, the loss of profit or opportunity arising from the use or failure to use the Services, even secure.bm has been advised of the possibility of occurrence of such damage or loss.